Are You Yearning to Sing With People Again?
Now I want us to make the best of this strange time by creating an online choir. I don’t want this to be video focussed, but more about us meeting regularly and singing together the best way we are able. Singing is so good for us all and not singing is not an option!As discussed in the session, moving forward I am offering a membership to The Dialing Tone Chorus via subscription only. This will allow me to continue supporting you on our singing together experience. And I would love to offer this opportunity to you first before I offer it further.
Here is what I’m offering:
- Weekly 45 minute small group tutorials led by me, these are divided by part (soprano, alto, tenor and bass). I’ll teach you your parts for 4 songs per season and it will be an opportunity for you to develop your vocal technique and musical knowledge.
- Fortnightly community hangout for all choir members to connect on Zoom.
- Personalised written feedback from me per season, based on a submitted audio file and to help you on your personal singing journey.
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can share resources, video performances and connect with other members in between sessions.
- Bonus 1: 2 x choir videos per season (members chosen by draw if more than 50) to be recorded and released – or you can just choose to do the audio.
- Bonus 2: 2 x audio choir recordings per season which may be released
- Other bonuses may be sent through via email.Choir times will remain at Monday 6.00-9.00pm
- Keen and Willing Subscriber – £45 subscription per month for a minimum term of 6 months
- Pillar of the Community Subscriber – £65 subscription per month for a minimum term of 6 months
DatesSeason 1: Mon 5 October – Mon 14 Dec
Holiday: 22, 29 Dec & 4 Jan
Season 2: Mon 11 Jan – Mon 22 Mar
Please reply with I accept here by Wednesday 30 September to accept the terms and offer. And I’ll respond with information on how to set up your subscription.
Please feel free to forward this email to your friends and family.
This is what we are doing in the meantime..honing our skills with online videos and here are some memories of times gone by.